Schedule for 2012
Mr. Blanford's work can be viewed at the following venues.
- February 21- Austin Palette Club demonstration. Sequential washes for Boathouse Repose utilizing different color families to drive mood.
- March 21 - Municipal Art Guild demonstration, Mark Making w/ Watercolor: Creating Texture.
- June 1 - June 30 - Texas Watercolor Society 63rd Annual Juried Exhibition, San Antonio Art League & Museum, 130 King William Street, San Antonio, Texas, Low Tide, President's Award Winner
- May 4 - May 29 - 46th Annual Richardson Civic Art Society Regional Art Show, Charles W. Eisemann Center, 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, Texas.
- May 18 - Bee Cave Arts Foundation Day at Whole Foods Grand Opening, Galleria, Bee Cave Texas. I will be painting on site, in oils, from 8 am until 12 noon.
- June 1 - July 27 - Desoto Art League Annual Art Show, City of Desoto, 211 E. Pleasant Run Rd., Desoto, Texas. Ano Mera, Second Place Award
- August 15 - October 1 - Wimberlley Valley Art League Juried Exhibition, Wimberley Valley Art Gallery, RR 12 and River Road, Wimberley, Texas, B&B For Sale, Honorable Mention
- September 7 - October 5 - WVAL Artist of the Month Exhibition, Wimberley Valley Visitor's Center, 14100 RR 12, Wimberley, Texas, Low Tide, Featured Work plus other pieces.
- September 15 - Wimberley Valley Art League Studio Tour, 10 am - 5 pm. Wimberley, Texas. Tour information (bus schedule, tickets, etc.) available at www.wimberleyartleague.com